I have received comments from several people that they are not getting notices when I post a comment on their blog.
First, thank you for all of you who have been so kind as to inform me of this and for those who have also contacted WP on my behalf.
Please know that I am working to resolve this issue, but I have had no luck receiving assistance with this matter.
Sending a sincere and loving THANK YOU to all of you out there who make this world a better place. I read your achievements daily……helping others through your encouraging words, beautiful and creative writings, beneficial information and prayers.
YOU are what makes this world so special and I am honored to be a very small part of it.
May God bless each of you with a peaceful Christmas season and a joyous New Year.
First I want to start off by thanking Something To Stu Over . He is a nice guy who discusses tough subjects with grace and encourages others in their walk with God, no matter where they may be on their path.
Here are the rules:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate 6-12 bloggers who you believe deserve to be recognized. Comment on their blogs, to let the nominees know they have been nominated.
How I started my blog:
Great question……..It is something I have wanted to do for years, but I had no confidence to do it. I mean who in their right mind would give two hoots to read anything I had to write, as I have never been any good at writing. In fact, I had a high school English professor who told me that I would be “nothing more than a chicken farmer” because my writing was so bad. Well, little did he know that I took that statement as a compliment!
But, with the encouragement of my family (especially my husband) and allowing even more time to pass, I finally made it my New Year’s Resolution to start the blog in January of this year. It started very awkwardly, but I started it nonetheless! I really wasn’t sure what was going to come out of this blog, but I was hoping that I could help and/or encourage just one chronically ill person, what better goal could there be?
Advice for fellow bloggers:
I have very simple advice…….
- Be true to yourself…….don’t follow trends, pay attention to the number of followers or likes, instead write what makes you happy and the rest will follow.
- Take time to really connect with fellow bloggers, they will provide you with precious gifts of knowledge, encouragement, and fellowship.
My nominees: I picked 7 since Stu, who nominated me, picked seven. If you choose to take on this award, great, if not, please know that I thought of you!
Living with Lupus
Love Through Blog
Crafts, Chronic Illness and Adulting