Thank you so very much Ana from momlifewithchiari for this tag, I am thrilled to be picked by such a dear person that I have come to call friend……and not just because we share a disorder. Please take a moment to go check out her blog.
- Thank the Person Who Nominated You
- Provide a Link to their Website
- Answer the “Get To Know Me” Questions
- Nominate 10-15 Bloggers.
- Pass on the Same 10 Questions ( With an additional of 2 of yours, if you wish )
1. What does your name mean?
I have always wanted a story to go along with my name, but alas, there is none. I am not named after anyone or any character, I guess my mom just liked the name and wanted it to be different from the original spelling and replaced the Y with an I.
But, according to the Urban Dictionary, Wendi means friend……….I’ll take that.
2. Are you scared of heights?
Oh my goodness, Yes!
3. What is your best physical feature?
I can smile through most pain and discomfort.
4. What is your favorite Music Genre?
I enjoy most types of music……..classical, 60s-present day, Indie, folk, ethnic, bluegrass, rock, and some heavy metal.
5. Are you a good cook?
I really can’t answer this question as cooking is something that I have never enjoyed doing……….my last post may give you a glimpse into whether or not you would think I am a good cook.
6. What is your favorite Ice-cream flavor?
Sugar is something that I work very hard at staying away from, but, if I had to pick one I would choose So Delicious dairy-free, coconut milk chocolate frozen dessert.
7. Do you have any allergies?
Yes, lots of them. Mostly foods and mold.
8. What is your favorite festival?
Pow-Wows. To find a Pow Wow taking place in your area click this link.
9. Which of your parents do you look like?
Great question, probably a combination of both with some grandparents’ features thrown in.
10. Who is your favorite Musician?
I would LOVE anyone who took the time to read this post to do this tag. If you choose this “challenge” I will be thrilled to put your link below……..just let me know and I will add it. Thank you so much!
Jeanne in the Kitchen